The Maui Interscholastic League (MIL) held preliminary rounds in 18 events at last night's 2010 MIL Track and Field Championship (Trials) at War Memorial in Wailuku.
Some of the top qualifiers at last night's MIL Track and Field Championship Trials include:
- Seabury Hall JR Kailea Tracey-Visintainer who posted a HI#2 in the Girls 400m in 58.69 and also PRd as the top qualifier in the Girls 200m in 26.14.
- Baldwin's Sheldon Leong in the Boys 110HH (15.3h ), 200m (22.99) and LJ (21-01).
- Baldwin SR Vance Rosete with 11.2h in the 100m, 53.46 in the 400m and 23.81 for the 2nd best qualifying time in the Boys 200m.
- Baldwin's Tasani Pasoni in the boys throwing events (48-00.50/132-7).
- Maui High's Alana Seabury in the Girls 100m 12.3h. Seabury also posted the #2 time in the Girls 200m (26.41).
- Kamehameha Maui's Makana Pundyke in the Girls LJ with her PR 16-08.50. Pundyke also qualified in the Girls 100m (13.0h).
- Seabury Hall's Lea Lundblad in the Girls 800m (2:31.18).
- Maui High's Andrew Fernandez in the Boys TJ (40-07.50). Fernandez also qualified in the Boys LJ (19-00.50).
- Baldwin's Andrew Tabisula in the Boys 800m (2:07.26).
- Maui HS SR Victor Hurley in the Boys 300m Hurdles (42.10).
- Kamehameha Maui's Brianna Vargas-Hafoka in the Girls SP 33-07.50. Vargas-Hafoka also qualified in the Girls DT (79-6).
- Baldwin's Lisa Chur in the Girls DT 107-08.00. Chur also qualified in the Girls SP (29-9).
- Maui High's Nicola Perez-Garreaud inthe Boys 1500m (4:19.91)