Looking for knowledgeable contact to help with Coach of the Year nominations
03/13/2019 3:10:04 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I am looking for a contact in Hawaii that is involved in the HS track and field & cross country scene to contribute to an annual national Coach of the Year nomination process. Are there any recently retired coaches out there that still follow the high school seasons closely? This person would use our criteria to select Hawaii's state Coach of the Year for our organization following the conclusion of the high school XC and track seasons. That coach would then be included in the national COY selection process. If you know someone that would be a great fit, please contact me at coachkunz.mvtf@gmail.com for more information! Thank you and good luck with your spring seasons :)
I am looking for a contact in Hawaii that is involved in the HS track and field & cross country scene to contribute to an annual national Coach of the Year nomination process. Are there any recently retired coaches out there that still follow the high school seasons closely?

This person would use our criteria to select Hawaii's state Coach of the Year for our organization following the conclusion of the high school XC and track seasons. That coach would then be included in the national COY selection process.

If you know someone that would be a great fit, please contact me at coachkunz.mvtf@gmail.com for more information! Thank you and good luck with your spring seasons :)

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.